Marine Plywood Order Information
We ship plywood all over North America at prices often lower than
plywood purchased locally.
We routinely ship to the Caribbean and Latin America.
Our order system for plywood is separate from our other online stores mostly because of the shipping method. Very often we will contact you to finalize arrangements for delivery.
Don't be afraid to browse our store and add items to your shopping cart: no order is complete until you reach the final form on our secure server and click on "order". If you change your mind after processing that form, email or call and we will probably be able to stop the order.
How to order:
- Choose the type of plywood and select a panel thickness. The price per sheet will automatically appear.
- Click on buy and you will see your order form (shopping cart).
- Select a quantity if you want more than one sheet and click on "Update Totals" to see the total price.
- If you can remove items by clicking on "Delete"
- Select "Continue Shopping" or "Checkout". Shipping costs are based on your location and are calculated next: click on "Checkout".
- Enter your name and address on the next form. Please use a valid email address. We do not sell or distribute email addresses. Click on "Checkout" one again to see your total with shipping. See our shipping information page for rates and more.
- If you accept the total with shipping, click on "Checkout" to go to our secure server and select a payment method.
- If you decide not to buy at this time, simply leave the shopping cart and leave to browse other web pages. We leave the items you selected in your shopping cart for one week. If you return within one week, your shopping list will be waiting for you.
How to pay:
We offer three different payment methods:
- Online with a credit card
- By phone or by fax with credit card
- By mail with a check or money order
- Online credit card: enter your credit card information.
All transactions are processed on our secure server. See our secure payment form here, you can click on the security seal next to the credit card logos.
We use 128 bit encryption and haven't experienced one case of fraud in 10 years and 60,000 transactions.
There is a 100% guarantee: you will not be charged if we do not deliver the items you ordered.
- Credit card by phone or fax:
If you prefer, you can give your credit card information by phone or by fax. Click on the button under that heading and your order will be recorded without credit card information.
Call the phone number on that page during normal business hours, US Eastern Times.
- To order by mail, click on the corresponding button. Your order will be recorded. Mail a check or money order to the address listed on the order page.
Order confirmation and follow-up:
After selecting the payment method, you will see a page with your
You can print that page for your records.
You will also receive an email with a copy of your temporary invoice and an order number.
If you have questions about your order, please reply to your order confirmation email.
Exchanges and refunds:
If for any reasons you want to return your order, please email
by replying to your order confirmation.
All returned items must be in perfect unused condition.
The buyer must arrange and pay for the return shipping.
The trade-in or refund value is the price you paid minus our original shipping costs and a 25% restocking charge, no exceptions.
The return shipping cost will be the real cost and may be higher than what we show on our web pages.